The more you engage with customers the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.
John Russell, President, Harley Davidson
Loyal customers, they don't just come back, they don't simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.
Chip Bell, Founder Chip Bell Group
The interesting thing is when we design and architect a server, we don't design it for Windows or Linux, we design it for both. We don't really care, as long as we're selling the one the customer wants.
For us, our most important stakeholder is not our stockholders, it is our customers. We're in business to serve the needs and desires of our core customer base.
Customers don't expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.
"The gap between theory and practice is not as wide in theory as it is in practice."
services and solutions
Jalefa Consulting offers small business to enterprise products and services that can be configured to serve your specific needs. Our portfolio of products is designed such that it has an almost immediate benefit offering ensuring quicker realisation of ROI.
Our solutions are based on Open Sources platforms. The benefits of using Open Source are as follows:
- Flexibility and freedom – this means that the software is able to change with the changing business. As your company grows and your requirements change, the software you use should accomodate that change.
- Scalability – software should be able to accomodate an organisation that is in its growth phase. With open source software, you can start with a small investment and grow it as your organisation grows.
- Lower cost – you will not be charged exhorbitant licensing fees
- Community driven – because it is open, various organisations and individuals are able to contribute to it which makes open source research and development costs completely free.
The following is a summary of the main areas in which we operate. We are also flexible enough, through our expertise and partner ecosystem, to provide value in any business or technology case, across any industry:
We assist your company to achieve your strategy and operational excellence by providing you with quick reports and functional dashboards. Our tools will help you achieve the following objectives:
Assist your organisation in decision making (strategic and tactical) by providing insight to
- User data to help answer critical business questions
- Provide management level information – Dashboards and Reports
- Enable business spend time acting on information than finding information
Single version of the truth
- Consolidate information from all your information sources
- Provide common view of business data - Product, Customer, Service, etc
Obtain a basis for managing data quality
- Provide basis for data accuracy and consistency within organisation